Tuesday, October 16, 2012

again and again and buffalo confrontation with confrontation only less

lo beast attacks continue to restore power.
Buffalo beast power is big, but flexible, comparatively speaking, but not as good as the risk of wind antelope, after all ... the wind antelope's body petite, impact, although not as buffalo beast, but once he washed up, that force can not be underestimated.
Most important thing is the wind antelope, but specializes in remote attacks, I can not and distanced themselves from him, and that sharp fengren rock can cut, I can not give him the opportunity to wreak havoc in my body, if he Xiaoduan support arm or thigh, I cried, no crying children go.
Buffalo beast third hit came towards me, my arms have been restored over, although severe pain is not only not less, but exacerbated by the tendency, but I was pleasantly surprised that my arms again pulsing with infinite power.
To a head again and buffalo animal direct dialogue, my whole arm completely numb, even infuriating for me not the slightest, to reach the layer of the sun magic, only let me restore the force multiplier strength increase is not a panacea invincible!
The average person is hard to imagine the huge buffalo once washed up and will form how to impact that is not the average person can rely on a sword can hack retire, even if I learn the nine positive magic, too, unless I reach a higher level, Otherwise ...... I still have the strength to be suppressed.
In this way, recklessly - recovery - recklessly, in accordance with this process, again and again and buffalo confrontation with confrontation only less

No comments:

Post a Comment